Business as UnUsual Toolbook
For Leading and Managing Organizational Change
The Business as UnUsual Toolbook provides a cost-effective digital training solution meant to be rolled out to all leaders and managers across your organization.
This multi-media toolbook provides guidelines, coaching points, micro videos, and training tools from PRITCHETT's Business as UnUsual: Change Essentials training program.
Discover how to become a change agent, protect profits, build corporate momentum, and improve productivity, while avoiding the common organizational traps during times of change, transition, restructuring, and merger integration.
- How do You See Change?
- Focus on Your Attitude First
- Does Change Impact Productivity?
- Engineer Early Wins
- Identify Your Critical Priorities
- Communication Best Practices
- Resistance: Where is Your Team?
- Coaching Points to Increase Your Risk Tolerance
- Coach Instead of Criticize
- Coaching Points for Productivity
- Show Genuine, Sincere Appreciation
- 10 Reasons Extra Communication is Necessary
- Engage in Multiple Channels of 2-Way Communication
- Conduct "Stay" Conversations
- Manage Expectations
- You are the Decider
|Quantity||1 - 99||100 - 999||1,000 - 4,999||5,000 - 9,999||10,000 +|