Change Agent Competencies Assessment
Change Agent Competencies
Are you a change agent?
PRITCHETT has identified four key change-agent competencies that will help you manage the impact of change. This self-assessment will assist you in evaluating your change leadership skills:
Flexibility – the ability to deal with ambiguity
Innovativeness – the ability to use creativity and original ideas
Risk Tolerance – the desire to test the limits or bend the rules
Stress Tolerance – the ability to tolerate the instability in the world
Take this online change management competencies to determine your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Develop Critical Leadership Practices for Managing the Human Side of Change
- Assess Your Change Agent Competencies – Flexibility, Innovativeness, Risk Tolerance, and Stress Tolerance (FIRS)
- Improve your ability to deal effectively with our constantly changing world
The assessment provides you with a score on each of the change competencies, implications (advantages and disadvantages) of each profile, and coaching points for increasing your comfort levels.
- Your personal change-agent competencies profile scores
- Detailed descriptions of change-agent competencies
- Implications of high and low profiles by competency
- Coaching points to increase your comfort level with each competency
- Take-action worksheet