Lessons From 1,000 Deals
Insider Secrets, Shortcuts, and Uncommon Sense For Merger Integration Success
Author: Price Pritchett
Shipping March 2018
Deal-making centers around money, but merger integration centers around people.
Once the M&A papers are signed, human beings are the make-or-break factor.
Lessons From 1,000 Deals gives you actionable, high-payoff guidelines for managing the human side of post-merger integration. Bestselling author Price Pritchett spells out how you can:
- Mentally prepare people for merger shock
- Protect executive credibility in a climate of distrust and negativity
- Do “triage” on resistance to change
- Get straight to the heart of culture challenges
- Win the M&A “Super Bowl of change management”
- Defend productivity and profitability during integration
- And much more...