The Employee Handbook for Organizational Change Digital Toolbook
The Employee Handbook for Organizational Change Digital Toolbook provides a cost-effective digital training solution meant to be rolled out to all employees in your organization.
This multi-media toolbook provides reinforcing micro videos, guidelines, coaching points, and training tools from PRITCHETT's Business as UnUsual: Change Essentials training program.
The Employee Handbook for Organizational Change Digital Toolbook teaches employees the differences between myth and reality during times of rapid change. It provides practical tips to help employees take personal control, face problems with a constructive attitude, and find the positive opportunities which exist in this unstable environment.
- 3-Lb. Tool
- Listen to Your Hero Voice
- Myth: This Will Go Away
- Control the Controllables
- Myth: I Can Just Keep Doing My Job Like I Have Been
- Got Good News and Bad News
- Communicate Concerns
- Critical Priorities
- Choose Your Battles Carefully
- Be Tolerant of Management Mistakes
- Coaching to Increase Your Stress Tolerance
- Teamwork During Change
|Quantity||1 - 99||100 - 999||1,000 - 4,999||5,000 +|