The Employee Handbook Of New Work Habits For A World Of Exponential Change
13 Ground Rules for Job Success
Author: Price Pritchett, PhD
Over two million copies sold!
The Employee Handbook Of New Work Habits For A World Of Exponential Change uses hard facts and powerful logic to corner the reader with the reality of how he or she must change because of the widespread shifts in the work world. This quick-impact handbook provides 13 clear and practical guidelines workers can immediately weave into their daily routines.
- Become a quick-change artist.
- Commit fully to your job.
- Accept ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Hold yourself accountable for outcomes.
- Be a fixer, not a finger-pointer.
Plus more change guidelines to protect your career.
|Quantity||1 - 49||50 - 99||100 - 999||1,000 - 4,999||5,000 - 9,999||10,000 +|